Buffet picnic in the garden of Kolymbethra
Historic, nature and landscape heritage of great importance, the garden of Kolimbethra, small valley in the heart of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, has been entrusted to the FAI in free concession from the Sicily Region for a period of 25 years. Authentic archaeological jewel and agriculture of the Valley of the Temples, came back to light after decades of neglect, it is an extraordinary garden for the magnificence of nature that is the ultimate expression of his generosity and wealth of archaeological remains that are still in the light. In thisbeautiful setting you will enjoy a moment of relax while enjoying a lunch tast-ing with typical products of the culinary culture of this wonderful land.
Sample of menu
Traditional Oven Products:
- "Muffulettu cunzatu" with extra virgin olive oil, aromas, slices of pecorino “Primo sale”
- "Cuddiruni cu i zarchi" Pizza filled with potatoes, onions and wild beans "Mbuliata"
- Crisp bread with black olives, sausage, oil and black pepper
- Fresh fruit of the season
- Sicilian dessert: Almond crisps